Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shah Rukh as Never Seen Before!



Shahrukh Khan is once again in a dramatic movie My Name Is Khan which is directed by Karan Johar. It's slated for release on Feb. 26, 2010. The trailer, which is shown in theaters, is very meaningful, even though you now only just a little about this epic flick. Karan Johar has been focusing on meaningful scripts, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna had powerful moments and a deeply moving storyline. If you take Dostana out of his films so far, Wake Up Sid and Kurbaan had very deep messages to the audience.




Wake Up Sid was telling the young crowd to understand what life is for. Ranbir Kapoor starred in this film. Every meaningful dialogue would mean some thing in that film. It was great that it was a big success in the Boxoffice success. Shankar, Ehsaan, and Loy's music also played a big part in that film.




Kurbaan was based on terrorists and starred Saif Ali Khan and girlfriend Kareena Kapoor in the major roles. Powerful parts made this a non-family film. Salim-Saluiam's music was great with memorable lyrics.




So you would be expecting another New York or a another Kurbaan. Whatever you expect, it's about the muslim in SRK. His culture. His background. As I am a big fan of SRK, Kajol is another one who is worth liking. In one part trailer it looked like she was screaming to the director and Shah Rukh to tell him I am important too! I am buying it as soon as it comes out on DVD and I will watch it in theaters because I trust Karan. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was so memorable that K3G and Kal Ho Naa Ho would be no different. Kaal and Kank and Dostana and Wake Up Sid had touching songs and acting. And even though I haven't watched Kurbaan, I know it's good because everyone is telling me that.




My Name is Khan has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. At the begining of the trailer, Shankar was singing yet another meaningful song. It sounded good, but I didn't here the lyrics properly as it was just focusing on kid from Slumdog Millionare and a very good female actress whose name I have forgetten. As I have gave you as much info as I could, click on the trailer link above to know about this movie that should be a masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment