Monday, December 28, 2009

Veer, Salman's DREAM PROJECT!

Talk about Khans being famous in India, Salman Khan has gotten totally happy to play in a film that was written 20 years ago by Sallu Mia. He(Salman) had been wanting a chance to play in a epic love story so much that the doubled his weight maintaining historical accuracy. It came actually out of nowhere, really. But I hope it's another box office success for Salman.

      Taali Maar is the song that costs the most in the Indian cinema is what the media says. I listened to it myself, and it's a pretty cool track, Sukhvinder Singh and Sonu Nigam did a great job singing this song and the album has music by Sajid-Wajid and lyrics penned by Gulzar. The album I would say is pretty good and I hope you like it too as I'm letting you get them by clicking here.
     Oh yeah the film is directed by Anil Sharma. It also stars Mithun Chakraborthy, Lisa Lazarus, Jackie Shroff, Sohail Khan, and Neena. And it is said that really a lot is spent on this movie overall. Well I hope you enjoy the news about this film and I hope you like the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment